Thursday, June 20, 2013

Share my blog!

Hey! So you know what would be great? Was if you guys shared my Nails blog to your friends and family so I get more views so all the time I spend on my nails and this blog wasn't a big waste of time! yeah? YEAH! So It would be greatly appreciated if you would tell your friends to check it out or put up a link on Facebook or twitter or whatever media you use because really I spend a good chunk of time working on my nails and then posting them up here for you guys to look at :D So it would make me very happy if you could do that for me :D 

Also, don't be afraid to comment on any of my nails pictures. I really would love to hear if anyone really likes them or if I am just embarrassing myself by posting all of my nails on the internet. haha. 

P.S. I'm on summer break-- so please don't judge my really bad grammar  super long sentences of me just rambling to myself in my head and typing it, orrrr anything thing else. yeah? k thanks :D
okay I'm done now. ENJOY MY NAIL PICTURES. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment